Saturday 13 August 2011

From Figure Dream to Dream Figure: Day 48 and the final countdown!

Today is the final day of prep before my first bodybuilding competition tomorrow, and I'm just about to embark on 3 rounds of spray tanning..

The past 7 weeks have actually gone surprisingly quickly, and whilst there have been moments of fatigue and a couple of 'I can't stand on stage in a bikini!' wobbles, on the whole it has been a thoroughly enjoyable process.

Having had my biosignature assessment done yesterday I am pleased to have measured in at 11% body fat, although resisting the temptation to wonder what I could have done with a longer prep.. maybe next time ;)

And so, all the training and dieting is now done and I am now really looking forward to tomorrow's show, and particularly the post comp meal which I have been salivating over for around three weeks :)

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in my bodybuilding debut, and I will post some pics of the finished article in due course!

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend!


Char

1 comment: