Tuesday 21 September 2010

Godalming Fitcamp Client Testimonial

Meet Debs, one of our Fierce Fitcamp group training members who recently won the year's free All Access Membership at our Grand Opening!

Debs when she first started Fierce Fitcamp:

Debs after 8 weeks of Fierce Fitcamp:

Over to Debs:

"I have always been a very sporty person and 8 years ago after playing football since I was 13 I unfortunately tore the cartilage in my knee which then brought my football career to a halt. This had a huge impact on me as I was limited to which activities/sports I could do and as time went on, months turned into years and before I knew it my once sporty body was just a distant memory. I also developed severe lower back pain, it was constantly flaring up which sometimes saw me motionless and in pain for days. This left me with little self confidence and no motivation or drive to want to make a change. There is always an excuse as to why not to exercise… my knee is damaged, its too cold, im too tired, too stressed… this became the pattern of my life.

8 months ago I hit a hurdle in my life which forced me to look out for myself, it made me realise that no matter what I am the only person that can make a positive change in my life. I was determined to get back into shape, no more excuses! This is where Charlotte Ord and Phoenix ProFitness come into the equation… I heard about bootcamps before and they really didn’t appeal. But Phoenix ProFitness Fit Camp sounded right up my street. Hanging out in the summertime in a park and doing exercise with like minded people is just what I needed to get back into shape. After 8 weeks of fitcamp I lost 8cm around my waist, dropped 2 dress sizes and dropped 14lbs of fat. My body is more lean and I feel 100% more confident. I can't even use my knee as an excuse to not exercise anymore as by doing exercise I have now strengthened the surrounding muscles which is helping to support the damaged knee which in turn helps me be more active. I don’t feel sluggish anymore, I'm more alert, I sleep better, feel stronger and best of all I no longer suffer with back pain. Thanks to the Phoenix Pro Fitness team I've got my confidence back and exercise is my friend again!"

Debs has continued to transform her body over the last 4 weeks and is now a svelte size 10, a size she hasn't been for 8 years!

Congratulations Debs, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment